Artu 01505 Multi Purpose 5 Piece 1/8 To 3/8 Inch Cobalt And Tungsten Carbide Quick Connect Drill Bit Setby Artu
- Works ideally for cordless drills, corded drills and drill presses
- Outlasts regular carbide tipped bits
- Requires no center punch - eliminates walking
- Resharpens on a high-quality silicon carbide grinding wheel
- Uses standard coolants - turpentine, light oil, water
- Flat bottom parabolic flute for faster waste removal
- Special negative back grinding enables the tip to bore through materials with a filing action, not cutting
- The blend and high tech bonding of cobalt and tungsten carbide allows bit to withstand temperatures up to 2000 deg F
Includes one each 1/8 inch, 3/16 inch, 1/4 inch, 5/16 inch & 3/8 inch for rotary or percussion hammer drilling. Chrome vanadium steel shank together with tungsten carbide and cobalt tip that is resharpenable and able to withstand drilling temperatures up to 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit. No center punch needed. Use with cordless drills, corded drills and drill presses in applications on such as hard surfaces as masonry, ceramic tile, concrete, brick, glass, cast metals, hardened steel, granite and marble or soft surfaces such as woods, fiberglass, plexiglass and plastics. Not recommended for use on mild steel, aluminum, angle iron, copper, galvanized pipe, brass and stainless steel.
- 5 Piece
- Cobalt & Tungsten Tipped
- Product Type
- Drill Bit Sets
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Bit SetsCobalt & Carbide Multi Purpose Drill Bit Bit Sets
- Shipping Weight
- 6.56 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.