Artu 01032 Multi Purpose 9/32 By 4-3/8 Inch Colbalt & Tungsten Carbide Drill Bitby Artu
- Chrome vanadium steel shank for enormous strength and flexibility
- Requires no center punch and eliminates walking
- The blend and high tech bonding of cobalt and tungsten carbide allows bit to withstand temperatures up to 2000 deg F
- Special negative back grinding enables the tip to bore through materials with a filing action, not cutting
- Resharpens on a high-quality silicon carbide grinding wheel
- Uses standard coolants such as turpentine, light oil, water
- Flat bottom parabolic flute for faster waste removal
9/32 inch by 4-3/8 inch colbalt & tungsten carbide multi purpose drill bit for rotary or percussion hammer drilling. Chrome vanadium steel shank together with tungsten carbide and cobalt tip that is resharpenable and able to withstand drilling temperatures up to 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit. No center punch needed. Use with cordless drills, corded drills and drill presses in applications on such as hard surfaces as masonry, ceramic tile, concrete, brick, glass, cast metals, hardened steel, granite and marble or soft surfaces such as woods, fiberglass, plexiglass and plastics. Not recommended for use on mild steel, aluminum, angle iron, copper, galvanized pipe, brass and stainless steel.
- Cobalt & Tungsten Tipped
- Product Class
- Drill Bits
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Bits Open StockCobalt & Carbide Multi Purpose Drill Bits
- Shipping Weight
- 1.60 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.