Armaly 81000 Sea Wool Spongeby Armaly
- Our 5 to 6 in wool sea sponge has a wool like texture, is exceptionally soft, absorbent and pliable
- One of the softest varieties of sponge available, our sea wool sponges produce a creamy, thick, rich lather that makes are ideal for the bath or spa
- Wool sponges also are used by artisans and professionals alike for texturing, creating different painting effects, plastering, wallpapering and pottery making
- Wool sea sponges are used by professionals to quickly and safely clean a variety of delicate surfaces including fine crystal and china, vehicle finishes, painted surfaces
- Sea Wool sponges are extremely soft when wet and like any natural sponge, are stiff when dry
- Sea sponges are reusable, environmentally safe, biodegradable, a renewable resource, economical, inhibit the growth of bacteria
Sea wool sponges select 5 inches by 6 inches number 1 cut For paint sundry use, faux finishing, general cleaning and bathing. Soft, pliable and absorbent.
- Part Number
- 070881810005, 078572062511
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorDecorator & Faux FinishingFaux Sponges
- Shipping Weight
- 1.63 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.