Armaly 46000 Sea Wool Sponge 7 Inch By 8 Inch Number 1 Cutby Armaly
- Our 7 to 8 in sea wool sponges are the sponge for spas and bathing, they are one of the softest varieties of sponge available and produce a thick, rich, creamy lather
- The wool sea sponge variety is renowned for its extremely soft (or wool-like) texture, its excellent absorption, value, pliability and durability
- Wool sea sponges can also be used to quickly and safely clean a variety of delicate surfaces including fine crystal and china, painted surfaces, vehicle finishes
- Wool sponges also are used by artisans and professionals alike for texturing, creating different painting effects, plastering, wallpapering and pottery making
- These sponges have a soft texture when wet and like any natural sponge, are stiff when dry
- Natural sea sponges are reusable, environmentally safe, economical, naturally inhibit the growth of bacteria, are a renewable resource, 100% biodegradable
7 inches x 8 inches sea wool sponges number 1 select cut For paint sundry use, faux finishing, general cleaning and bathing. Soft, pliable and absorbent.
- Product Type
- Wool Sponges
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorDecorator & Faux FinishingFaux Sponges
- Shipping Weight
- 1.27 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).