Applica EK500B Black & Decker Stainless Steel Electric Knifeby Applica
- The stainless steel blades saw rapidly and evenly through meats, breads, craft foam and more
- 7-1/2 in of the blades are serrated with an additional 1-1/2 in tang before the plastic allow for up to 9 in of carving
- The ergonomic soft-touch handle is engineered to increase control and comfort during use
- Non-slip tabs securely grip the blades while inserting or removing from the knife base
Slicing is simple with the black+decker comfortgrip 9 in electric knife. from carving meat, to slicing bread, to cutting foam for craft projects this knife makes quick work of it all. the 9 in stainless steel blades snap securely into place and an intuitive trigger turns the knife on and off. wrist fatigue is minimized thanks to the comfortgrip handle, which features a comfortable, ergonomic design. plus, cleanup is a breeze just hit the blade release button and lay the blades flat on the top rack of your dishwasher. they'll be ready to go for your next project.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Housewares, Cleaning & DisposablesFood Preparation AppliancesElectric Carving Knives
- Shipping Weight
- 1.38 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.