Apollo APPW534 Pex-B Pipe Tubing, 3/4 in, White, 5 Ft Lby Apollo
- Tough and flexible
- Copper tube size dimensions (CTS)
- Less expensive than other plumbing materials
Apollo pex (tm) tubing is cross-linked, high density polyethylene. the silane method, also called the"moisture cure" method, results in pex-b, where the cross-linking is performed in a secondary post-extrusion process, producing cross-links between a cross-linking agent. the process is accelerated with heat and moisture. the cross-linked bonds are formed through silanol condensation between two grafted vinyltrimethoxysilane (vtms) units, connecting the polyethylene chains with c-c-si-o-sic-c bridges. pex tubing is for use in hot and cold potable water distribution systems. pex tubing can also be used in"continuously recirculating" plumbing systems up to 140 deg f while maintaining chlorine resistance. the tubing may be installed in concrete, gypsum based lightweight concrete, sand, asphalt, in or under wood flooring or behind wallboard or plaster.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPipe & Fittings PexPex Tubing
- Shipping Weight
- 1.45 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.