Adhesives Technology A22-1300N Ultrabond 22 Ounce Systemby Adhesives Technology
- Extensive DOT approvals
- High-strength adhesion of threaded rod and rebar dowels
- Available in cartridge and bulk dispensing systems
- Moisture insensitive allowing installation and curing in damp environments
- 100% solvent-free, zero VOC content
- Non-sag, high modulus 1:1 mix ratio epoxy
- Non-abrasive for bulk dispensing system compatibility
Epoxy adhesives dual cartridge gel"ultrabond 1300 inches 22 ounces Two component (1:1 ratio), 100 percent solids, high modulus, structural epoxy gel. It is a solvent free, low odor high strength, moisture insensitive, non-sag epoxy system. The resin and hardener are uniformly dispensed from a dual cartridge system and m ixed simultaneously through a mixing nozzle or available in bulk. Long working time with a quick 2-hour cure time. Moisture insensitive, may be used in damp environments, concrete, hollow block, brick, clay and stone. Ideal for vertical, horizontal, and s creen applications. Structural bonding of concrete to concrete. Meets ASTM C881-10: Type I, II, IV and V, Grade 3, Class A, B and C. Cartridges with Nozzle.
- Product Type
- Specialty Cartridges
- Part Number
- 758722200238, 758722202607
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorAdhesives & GluesConstruction Adhesives Cartridges & Tubes
- Shipping Weight
- 2.97 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).