Acorn SW-MW15BR250 Metal To Wood Building Screws 1-1/2 Inch Redby Acorn
- 1000 hr dacro coating
- Bonded EPDM washer
- Hi-Lo threads for increased hold
- Powder coated heads available in popular matching colors
- Self tapping type 17 point
- Twin lead threads for fast drive time
Metal building screws metal to wood lgth 1 inch -1-2 color=red #9-15 metal to wood screws are sealing self-piercing tapping screws made from heat treated C1022 steel, case hardened for roofing and siding applications. A 1/4 inches across flats high hat hex washer head with assembled EPDM washer offers easy driving and conf orms to the metal surface for a secure and long-lasting seal. The twin lead type 17 point and hi-lo threads offer faster drive time and greater resistance to pullout. All screws are 1,000 hour salt spray test dacro coated. Colored screws are powder coated over the dacro base coating. All Acorn International screws are packed 250 pieces in a heavy duty tear-off resealable bag, UPC coded and retail ready. All bag and carton labels are trilingual. Cartons are heavy duty cardboard of uniform size and distinctive yellow color for better retail identity.
- 250 Pack
- Product Type
- Metal Fastening Screws
- #9 by 1-1/2 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- FastenersScrewsMetal Building Screws
- Shipping Weight
- 3.09 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.