Abbott Rubber T16005004/RPIG Poly Tubing 1/2 By 3/8by Abbott Rubber
- Use as pneumatic control line, water and water softener lines
Polyethylene tubing o.d. X i.d. 1/2 inches x 3/8 lgth 200 feet Crack resistant, low-density polyethylene material. Made from non-toxic ingredients to FDA Standards. Listed by NSF. Brittle at -76 degrees Fahrenheit, 125 degrees operating temperatures max. Safe for drinking water lines; leaves no taste or odor. 70 to 1 25 PSI at 70 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not use where temperatures are below 35 degrees Fahrenheit or above 100 degrees. Milky white color.
FDA-grade, suitable for use with air and water lines, use as pneumatic control line, for use with compression style fittings. FDA Grade, suitable for use with air and water lines, use as pneumatic control line, for use with compression style fittings.
- Part Number
- 048643625600, 708289467186
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACTubing & Industrial HosesPolyethylene Tubing FDA
- Shipping Weight
- 13.24 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.