Abatron LWAB6OR Liquidwood Wood Filler, Liquid, Faint, Slightly Aromatic Part a, Irritating Ammonia Part B, Clear, 12 Ounceby Abatron
- Liquid wood epoxy consolidant permanently restores structural strength and durability to rotted, decayed or dried out wood
- Liquid wood penetrates deeply into wood fibers to solidify deteriorated wood without the need to remove and cut out the areas that can be effectively consolidated
- With LiquidWood, a piece of deteriorated wood that could crumble under finger pressure can be restored to rigid, high-strength, durable, water and weather-resistant wood
- Can be sawed, planed, drilled, nailed, painted, routed or sanded
- Easy-to-use, simply stir together equal parts A and B until fully blended
For regenerating and waterproofing rotted, dried-out or spongy window sills, thresholds, window and door frames, columns, stair steps, balustrades, floors, capitals, moldings, doors, shutters, indoor and outdoor furniture, archaeological and art restoration, boats and millwork of all kinds. can be sawed, planed, routed, carved, drilled, nailed, sanded, glued and painted. liquidwood is also a primer for woodepox. consists of 2 clear, epoxy liquids like resin (a) and hardener (b). water resistant.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorPatching & Repair ProductsWood Fillers Cans & Jars
- Shipping Weight
- 1.11 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).