3M CP-25WB Fire Barrier Caulk 10.1 Ounce Redby 3M
- Applied with conventional caulking equipment with excellent caulk rate
- Sag-resistant properties offer clean application as well as strong adhesion
- Water-based and paintable sealant provides easy application and cleanup
- Sealant is re-enterable and repairable
- Fire resistance tested for static construction joint systems
- Sealant helps minimize noise transfer
Forms a tight barrier against fire, smoke and toxic fumes. Suitable for a wide variety of through-penetration fire stops, including cable, metal pipe, insulated pipe, glass pipe, construction gaps, hvac ductwork and certain plastic pipe applications. Red in color and cures to form a flexible seal, installs with a standard caulking gun, pneumatic pumping equipment or putty knife. Astm, fm and u.l. Tested for 3 hour fire penetration seal for walls and floors.
- Product Type
- Fire Sealant
- Part Number
- 051115075803, 051115116384
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorCaulking & SealantsFire Safety Barrier Sealant Cartridges & Tubes
- Shipping Weight
- 1.21 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.