3M 9564 Sand Blaster Dual Angle Sanding Sponge 180 Gritby 3M
- Angled sponge is great for small jobs and hard-to-reach or detailed surfaces
- Fine P150-grit, ideal for between coats or final finish
- Comfortable grip and flexible edge
- Cuts up to 3X faster, lasts up to 3X longer
- Angled corners for hard-to-reach areas
- Comfortable to hold and convenient to use
- SandBlaster sandpaper for high-performance sanding on any surface
- For optimal results, sand with the grain of the wood and work through a sanding sequence, from coarse to very fine, skipping no more than one grit between stages
Sanding sponge dual angled 180 grit Ideal for sanding bare surfaces sanding on wood and metal. Two angled sides are helpful when sanding small details or getting to corners. Use it to smooth surfaces before applying the first coating. Clog resistant.
- Product Type
- Sanding Sponges
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorAbrasives & Hand SandingSanding Sponges Contour & Angle
- Shipping Weight
- 1.12 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.