3M 35 RED Scotch Electrical Tape Vinyl Red 3/4 Inch By 66 Footby 3M
- Apply in half-lapped layers with sufficient tension to conform and produce a uniform covering
- Apply the tape with no tension on the last wrap to prevent flagging
- In most applications, this tension will reduce the tape width to approximately 60% of its original width
- On a pigtail splice, wrap the tape beyond the end of the wire and then fold back and over-wrap, leaving a protective cushion to resist cut-through
- Wrap uphill, taping from a smaller diameter to a larger diameter surface
Electrical color coding tape is used in phase identification, color coding leads and piping systems and for marking safety areas. Used in phase identification, color coding leads and piping systems and for marking safety areas. Abrasion and weather resistant, flame-retardant with excellent mechanical and electrical insulation properties. Wraps smoothly and holds tight in cold to 0 d egrees F or hot to 220 degrees F. UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- Flame Retardant
- Product Type
- Electrical Tape
- 3/4 Inch by 66 Foot
- Professional Grade
- Part Number
- 35 RED
- 054007108108, 638060080092
- Related Departments
- Electrical & LightingElectrical Connectors, Splices, Ties & TapesElectrical Tape Colors & Wire Markers
- Shipping Weight
- 4.96 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.