3M 2060-1.5A Scotch Masking Tape For Hard To Stick Surfaces Green 1-1/2 Inch By 60 Yardsby 3M
- 5 days clean removal leaves behind no damage or sticky residue
- Very strong adhesive
- Recommended for use with or on lacquer coatings
- Bonds aggressively, yet has a smooth unwind
- For great paint results make sure the surface is clean, dry and dust-free so that the tape sticks properly
- Next, apply the tape onto the surface while pressing down firmly as you go and lastly, let the tape set for about 30 to 60 min before painting
- Wait until the paint is dry to the touch before removing the tape
- Lift it up by slowly pulling it back on itself, then removing at a 45 deg angle
For rough, non-damageable surfaces such as brick, concrete, rough wood, stucco and water-based, solvent stain and lacquer applications. Will not lift, curl, or transfer adhesive with most lacquers conforms well to most surfaces for an excellent paint line do not use: On easily damaged surfaces, such as: Wallpaper, wallboard, ceiling tile, uncured coatings or other delicate surfaces.
- for Hard to Stick Surfaces
- Product Class
- Masking Tape
- 180 Foot
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorTapesMasking Tape for Hard To Stick Surfaces
- Shipping Weight
- 11.68 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.