Wrecking, Ripping Pry Bars 15 1/2 to 20 Inches
- A pry bar is smaller and flatter than a wrecking bar and most are not designed for heavy-duty prying.
- Features beveled notches in each chisel-like end and ranges in size.
- Useful for removing nails with exposed heads and for prying paneling or molding without marring the surface.
- One type of pry bar features an extra curve, which makes it useful for lifting and holding such things as drywall panels in place.
- Double claw models provide equal force on push or pull
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how our prices may be communicated. We have the legal right to set our own prices independently. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price without further action. You may either login with your account to see the price or place the item in your shopping cart. These steps allow us to show you our price consistent with our goal of offering the lowest price on a wide selection of hardware products.
The address entered did not verify, but found a close match. Please confirm the correct address or try again.
Original As Entered
Verified Delivery Address