Wood, Aluminum & Fiberglass Step Ladders
- Step ladders are non-adjustable in length and fold closed for storage.
- Available in increments from 2 feet to 12 feet in height.
- Steps are flat and riveted and are generally 3 inch or more in width.
- Most models include a top plastic platform on top for storing tools or loose fasteners.
- Available in wood, fiberglass and aluminum construction in various duty (weight) ratings, with fiberglass considered the best construction of the three.
- Quality classifications include consumer (household), commercial (mechanic) and industrial grades
- Type 1AA, Professional Special Duty rated at 375 lbs. for heavy industrial use.
- Type IA, Industrial Extra-Heavy Duty rated at 300 lbs. for industrial use.
- Type I, Industrial Heavy Duty rated at 250 lbs. For tradesmen, construction, maintenance and industrial.
- Type II, Commercial Medium Duty rated at 225 lbs. For handymen, light maintenance, light mechanics.
- Type III, Household Light Duty rated at 200 lbs. for household use.
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how our prices may be communicated. We have the legal right to set our own prices independently. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price without further action. You may either login with your account to see the price or place the item in your shopping cart. These steps allow us to show you our price consistent with our goal of offering the lowest price on a wide selection of hardware products.
The address entered did not verify, but found a close match. Please confirm the correct address or try again.
Original As Entered
Verified Delivery Address