Vulcan 250381OR 5/16 By 4-1/2 Inch M35 Cobalt Steel 135 Degree Split Point Drill Bit
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- 135 deg split point eliminates the need for a center punch and keeps the drill from skating on hard materials
- All sizes 3/16 in and larger have three flats on the shank for a better grip on chuck
- M-35, five per cent cobalt, and extra thick drill core for optimum life and durability in hardened steel, super alloys, titanium and stainless steel applications
- Sizes 7/16 in and 1/2 in have 3/8 in reduced shank
- Split point minimizes bit walk
See similar products in our Cobalt Drill Bits 13/64, 7/32, 15/64, 1/4, 17/64, 9/32, 19/64, 5/16, 21/64 & 11/32 Inch department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||250381OR|
|Shipping Weight||2.08 ounces|
|Product Type||Drill Bits|