USP Structural JP96 Jack Post 60 To 96 Inch
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- 3 gauge steel plates
- Always ensure product is installed 90 deg to beam and footing
- Elevate top tubing to approximate height and insert locking pin
- Ensure top and bottom plates are properly fastened to supported beam members and properly aligned to the supporting base footing
- Factored resistance 12319 lb
- May be used to support carport roofs and beams carrying loads not more than two wood frame floors, where the length of joists carried by such beams does not exceed 16 foot and a live load on any floor does not exceed 50 lb/sq-ft
- Rotate jack screw to desired height, then fasten top plate in position
- Working stress 8177 lb
See similar products in our Building Jacks department.
Shipping: This item ships via ground only and is subject to one $10.00 shipping surcharge regardless quantity.
|Manufacturer Part Number||JP96|
|Shipping Weight||31.03 pounds|
|Product Type||Building Jacks|