Tapcon 11363 5/32X5.5 Conc Drill Bit
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- A masonry drill bit with a carbide tip
- ClimaSeal coating provides corrosion resistance
- Ensures the precise drilling of pilot holes when installing Tapcon anchors
- For installing 1/4 in Tapcon fasteners, use a 3/16 in Tapcon drill bit
- For installing 3/16 in Tapcon fasteners, use a 5/32 in Tapcon drill bit
- New chisel thread reduces installation torque making it easier to install with fewer head snaps
- Tapcon drill bits are sold separately and are also included in the large packages of fasteners (at select stores only)
See similar products in our Percussion Masonry Drill Bits 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||11363|
|Shipping Weight||4 ounces|