Stanley National S730-720 Stanley 4 Inch Galvanized Pulley And Fork
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition our complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards. For more info, contact Stanley National at 1-800-346-9445.
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- 3 in Pulley is for use on overhead sectional wood and steel one-car garage doors up to 9 ft wide with extension springs
- 3 in Pulley made from 18 ga steel, 4 in pulley from 14 ga steel
- 4 in Pulley is for use on overhead sectional wood and steel two-car garage doors up to 18 ft wide with extension springs, and for use on doors requiring four extension springs
- Both pulleys feature ball bearing construction and are factory lubricated to extend operating life
- Complete with fork, axle bolt and nut
- Each can be used as a stationary pulley, or as a spring pulley
- Rust resistant galvanized finish
See similar products in our Garage Door - Pulleys department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||S730-720|
|Shipping Weight||1.37 pounds|
|Product Type||Garage Door Pulleys|