Stanley National S730-700 Stanley 14 Foot Zinc Plated Heavy Duty Lift Cable
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition our complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards. For more info, contact Stanley National at 1-800-346-9445.
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- Also recommended for use on garage doors requiring four extension spring
- Attaches between bottom lift bracket and extension spring for up and down operation of garage door
- Dependable 7 X 7-5/32 in aircraft cable construction provides for years of carefree operation
- For overhead sectional wood and steel garage doors up to 7 ft high X 18 ft wide with extension spring
- Galvanized finish resists corrosion
- One end looped and ferruled, the other end fusion cut
- Packaged with a joiner clip and a S hook to help ensure proper cable tie off
See similar products in our Garage Door - Cables & Cable Mounts department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||S730-700|
|Shipping Weight||15.52 ounces|
|Product Type||Lift Cables|