Stanley National S530-743 Stanley 3-1/2 Inch Spring Door Hinge Square Corner Satin Brass
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition our complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards. For more info, contact Stanley National at 1-800-346-9445.
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- Automatically closes doors an alternative to overhead mounted door closers
- Carded product packaged with hex wrench
- Meets NFPA80 Standard for 3 hour fire rated doors minimum 2 spring hinges per door required
- Patented ratchet adjustment eliminates need for adjustment locking pin
- Pivot point designed to align with CB and FBB series anti-friction bearing hinges
- UK fire approval for use on FD30 and FD60 doors
- UL listed for doors up to 4 x 8 ft weighing up to 180 lbs
- Use anti-friction hinges with spring hinges for best spring performance
See similar products in our Residential Door Hinges 3-1/2 Inch Square department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||S530-743|
|Shipping Weight||13.6 ounces|
|Product Type||Door Hinges Square Corners|
|Capacity||30 Pounds Per Hinge Safe Working Load|
|Count||Pack of 1|
|Feature||Spring Door Hinges Adjustable Tension|
|Installation||Mortise With Metal Machine & Wood Screws|
|Material||Cold Rolled Steel|
|Size||3-1/2 by 3-1/2 Inch|
|Specification||ANSI BHMA NFPA80 UL|
|To Fit||Metal or Wood Doors & Frames|