Stanley National N174-268 National Zinc Plated Box Rail Hangers With 9 Inch Offset Bolts
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- Connecting bolt threaded 7 in adjusted laterally 1 in by turning offset bolt for desired clearance
- Designed for use on wood-frame, metal-clad doors using a 2 in x 4 in or 2 in x 6 in frame with Stanley's 105270, 105676, 105213 and 105726 box rail
- Includes two washers, four hex nuts, and two end caps per pair
- Made of durable one-piece, precision-formed steel
- Offers self-lubricating Delrin bearings
- The 1/2 in offset bolt adjusts both vertically and laterally from inside door
See similar products in our Box Style Rigid Barn Door Hangers & Trolleys department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||N174-268|
|Shipping Weight||4.10 pounds|
|Product Type||Barn Door Box Door Hangers|
|Capacity||450 Pounds Pair|
|Feature||Delrin Bearings, 2 Washers, 4 Hex Nuts, 2 End Caps|
|Size||9 Inch Bolt|