Stanley National N131-706 National Single Adjustable Galvanized Door Guide
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition our complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards. For more info, contact Stanley National at 1-800-346-9445.
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- Can be used as a door stop when mounted sideways
- Curved section of guide may be turned sideways allowing straight access when installing screws
- Easy to install
- Extra-wide guides are designed for corrugated metal-clad doors
- Fasteners are not included, but guides have holes for spikes as well as larger holes for 3/8 inch lag
- Guide is adjustable for doors up to 5-1/2 in thick
- Screw mounting
See similar products in our Stay Rollers, Guides, Bar Holders & Stops department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||N131-706|
|Shipping Weight||2.68 pounds|
|Product Type||Barn Door Guides|
|Size||Up to 5-1/2 Inch Doors|