Slotted Standard Keystone Tip Screwdrivers
- Standard Slotted Tip Screwdrivers are also known as Keystone Tip screwdrivers. They are for driving and removing standard, slotted screws
- Slots generally range in size from 1/16 inch to 1/4 inch.
- Tip is flared at shoulder of blade so it is wider than the driver bar.
- Blades should not taper too sharply from the tip, because an improperly tapered tip has a tendency to rise out of the screw slot.
- Can have a square or round shank.
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how our prices may be communicated. We have the legal right to set our own prices independently. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price without further action. You may either login with your account to see the price or place the item in your shopping cart. These steps allow us to show you our price consistent with our goal of offering the lowest price on a wide selection of hardware products.
The address entered did not verify, but found a close match. Please confirm the correct address or try again.
Original As Entered
Verified Delivery Address