Simpson Strong Tie T10250DWP Woodpecker Scrw Dck Hdwd 316Ss Fh 10X2.5
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- 6-lobe drive helps prevent driver-bit cam-out resulting in easier driving and longer bit life
- Available in both flat and trim heads, in type 305 and 316 stainless steel, flat head style features self-countersinking nibs under the head
- Both assume 6 in nominal-width boards installed on 16 in oc joists
- Choose type 316 stainless steel for seaside applications and superior corrosion resistance
- Deck Packs contain enough screws to fasten 100 sq-ft of decking and Contractor Buckets contain enough screws to fasten 500 sq-ft of decking
- Penetrate the hardest wood products with ease
- Threaded approximately 23 up the shank to tightly draw the decking to the joist
- Unique 4-corner thread form with raised-ridge technology greatly reduces driving torque
See similar products in our Deck Screws Stainless Steel Finish Head department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||T10250DWP|
|Shipping Weight||12 ounces|
|Product Type||Deck Screws|
|Material||316 Stainless Steel|
|Size||#10 by 2-1/2 Inch|