Simpson Strong Tie S16PTD5 16D Stainless Steel Deck Common Nail 5 Pound
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- Annular ring shank increases pull-out resistance to help prevent nail heads from popping up over time
- Checker pattern on heads blends with wood grain and reduces glare from sunlight
- Choose type 316 for seaside applications and superior corrosion resistance
- Diamond point for easier driving
- Larger shank diameter easily penetrates both green and seasoned preservative-treated pine
See similar products in our Deck Nails Stainless Steel department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||S16PTD5|
|Shipping Weight||5.50 pounds|
|Head Diameter||11/32 Inch|
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Size||3-1/2 Inch 16 Penny|