Sawhorses - Folding
- Folding Sawhorses are made of either construction-grade tubular aluminum or steel or fabricated steel.
- Some require a wooden cross-beam (Generally a 2x4 or 2x6) be added. With a metal cross-beam there is danger of ruining saw teeth.
- Most steel models have adjustable legs that fold up into the unit for easy storage.
- Plastic units generally fold flat for easy storage. Some also are equipped with a lower shelf.
- Most non-adjustable units are between 24 inch and 27 inch, which is considered a comfortable working height
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how our prices may be communicated. We have the legal right to set our own prices independently. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price without further action. You may either login with your account to see the price or place the item in your shopping cart. These steps allow us to show you our price consistent with our goal of offering the lowest price on a wide selection of hardware products.
The address entered did not verify, but found a close match. Please confirm the correct address or try again.
Original As Entered
Verified Delivery Address