- Plier-type tool that fastens materials together using rivets. The tool flattens the rivet heads to create a flange that sandwiches the material together.
- Can be used in place of screws, nails and other fasteners in many applications, such as thin metal, leather and canvas.
- It is usually purchased in a set containing one or two interchangeable nose pieces that set 1/8 inch steel or aluminum rivets or 3/16 inch aluminum rivets.
- Fixed nose piece models are only capable of setting 1/8 inch steel or aluminum rivets.
- Many rivet tools feature self-storage of the extra nose pieces. Other features include sliding latches to lock handles closed for storage, spring opening handles to make constant usage easy and epoxy finishes to protect the tool.
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how our prices may be communicated. We have the legal right to set our own prices independently. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price without further action. You may either login with your account to see the price or place the item in your shopping cart. These steps allow us to show you our price consistent with our goal of offering the lowest price on a wide selection of hardware products.
The address entered did not verify, but found a close match. Please confirm the correct address or try again.
Original As Entered
Verified Delivery Address