Curved Claw Hammers
Ripping & Framing Straight Claw Hammers
- Framing and ripping hammers have straight claws and are often used by professionals for framing and ripping in general and heavy carpentry.
- They are also known as flooring hammers, and are used heavily for ripping apart wooden components and demolition work.
- Should be used only with non-hardened, common or finishing nails.
- Choose weights from 20 to 32 ounce for framing and ripping.
- Available with milled or waffled faces to grip the nail head and reduce the effect of glancing blows and flying nails.
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how our prices may be communicated. We have the legal right to set our own prices independently. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price without further action. You may either login with your account to see the price or place the item in your shopping cart. These steps allow us to show you our price consistent with our goal of offering the lowest price on a wide selection of hardware products.
The address entered did not verify, but found a close match. Please confirm the correct address or try again.
Original As Entered
Verified Delivery Address