Raco 8197 Box Outlet Stl 4In Sq Fh Brkt
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- 1/8 in gauging tabs locate the box flush with the face of the stud in perfect position for a plaster, mud, ring
- Combination cover screw heads provide for faster mud ring/cover installation
- Extension rings provide a means for adding additional cubic capacity or as an outlet box for surface conduit
- Features Raco's patented TKO 1/2 in and 3/4 in eccentric knockouts (Per U.L. 514-A, suitable for use without a bonding jumper in circuits above or below 250 V)
- FH bracket is for side mount of stud and features hooks that drive into face of stud for hands-free installation
- Fire resistance: Acceptable for use in 2 hr rated walls
- Side knockout: (6) 1/2 in, (3) TKO, Bottom knockout: (3) 1/2 in, (2) TKO
- Square boxes are used where multiple conductor runs are split into two or more directions to bring power to a number of electrical devices
See similar products in our Metallic 2 Gang Utility Boxes and Covers department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||8197|
|Shipping Weight||15.2 ounces|
|Product Type||Outlet Boxes|