Porter Cable PC650HD Drill Hammer Vs 1/2In 7A
by Porter Cable
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- 1/2 in metal chuck and key provides holding pressure for increased bit retention
- 7.0 A motor delivers the power and durability to complete the toughest drilling applications
- Cast metal gear housing helps dissipate heat from internal components for additional durability
- Dual speed transmission (0 - 1100 and 0 - 3100) provides maximum torque in setting one and maximum speed in setting two
- Hammer drill and drill modes provides versatility for drilling into metal, wood, concrete, brick, block and many other materials
- Side handle provides more control in heavy applications and bind up situations
- Streamlined over mold body and handle for increase comfort and reduced user fatigue
- Two finger locking trigger provides ease of use during extended use
See similar products in our Electric Hammer Drills department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||PC650HD|
|Shipping Weight||7.64 pounds|
|Product Type||Hammer Drill Kits|