Porter Cable 892 2 1/4 Hp Router With Case
by Porter Cable
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- Dual-position switch allows user to cut power while maintaining control of the router
- Durable latch lever enables quick and simple coarse depth adjustments and motor release for transition between bases
- Over molded grips for greater comfort in extended use
- Rack and pinion adjustment provides fine depth settings to 1/128 in
- Release the motor, adjust bit height, and clamp the motor from above the router table with 3/16 in hex socket (sold separately) or model NO 75301 kit (sold separately). GripVac base only
- Soft-starting, 12 A motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the toughest applications
- Spindle lock feature allows for single wrench bit changes
- Variable-speed control feature (10,000 - 23,000 rpm) enables bit speed to be optimized for changing applications
See similar products in our Routers and Laminate Trimmers department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||892|
|Shipping Weight||13.04 pounds|