Pipe Clamp Fixtures
- Pipe clamps can be mounted to standard threaded or un-threaded pipe to clamp boards together while gluing.
- Clamping can be performed from one end or both, and jaws can be positioned at the ends or anywhere along the pipe.
- Pipe clamps can also be quickly converted from a clamp to a spreader.
- A hardened steel set screw holds the head firmly on the pipe, but is easily loosened.
- The 3/4 inch size usually has a crank handle, and depth from screw center to pipe is 11/16 inch.
- The 1/2 inch size usually has a cross-pin handle, with depth from screw center to pipe of 7/8 inch.
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how our prices may be communicated. We have the legal right to set our own prices independently. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price without further action. You may either login with your account to see the price or place the item in your shopping cart. These steps allow us to show you our price consistent with our goal of offering the lowest price on a wide selection of hardware products.
The address entered did not verify, but found a close match. Please confirm the correct address or try again.
Original As Entered
Verified Delivery Address