Philips ICN2P32N35I Advance Transformer F17 32 Intel Ballast
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- A selection of Centium ballasts meet these requirements
- Centium ballasts are an optimal choice for a broad range of new construction and retrofit applications within the commercial sector including general office lighting, conference, meeting, and board room applications, indirect and decorative lighting, and
- Energy-efficient, flexible, long-lasting, and easy-to-install, Philips Advance popular line of Centium electronic ballasts for T5, T8, T12 and long twin tube fluorescent lamps represents an optimal solution for a broad range of commercial applications
- Reliable and robust, this broad line of Centium high frequency electronic ballasts for T5, T5HO, T8 and T12 fluorescent lamps offers all of the necessary commercial grade specifications plus the added benefits of lamp striation reduction technology making
- The National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) has created this program to help lighting professionals and end users recognize the markets highestperforming ballast products
- This provides your customers with a more sustainable lighting solution over standard T8 or T12 fixtures
See similar products in our Fluorescent Ballasts department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||ICN2P32N35I|
|Shipping Weight||1.87 pounds|