Olson Saw BM82264BL 64-1/2 By 1/2 Inch 14/18 TPI Band Saw Blade
by Olson Saw
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- Because three teeth share the cutting and the set extends below the gullets, wavy set teeth are less likely to strip than raker set teeth
- For popular 5-1/2 in and 4 in x 6 in horizontal band saws
- Hard back blades permit greater tension, improved blade rigidity and straighter, more accurate cuts
- The varying gullet sizes allow increased protection against tooth strip page when cutting on a wide range of materials and/or dimensions
- Variable pitch teeth vary in size, set and gullet depth which brings teeth into the work at constantly changing angles for fast, smooth and quiet cutting
- Wavy tooth style has three teeth with varying sets to the right followed by one straight tooth and three teeth with varying sets to the left
See similar products in our Band Saw Blades department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||BM82264BL|
|Shipping Weight||1.48 pounds|
|Product Type||Band Saw Blades|