Offset Screwdrivers & Offset Ratcheting Screwdrivers
- Offset Screwdrivers and ratcheting offset screwdrivers are designed for removing and inserting screws in places where it is impossible to use a straight shank screwdriver.
- In non-ratcheting varieties with two blades often one side is Phillips and the other slotted.
- Ratcheting varieties usually come with four or more tips
- Some models available with reversible ratcheting mechanism to turn screw tip and magnetized tips to guide screws into holes or otherwise inaccessible areas.
- Others have split-points that can be expanded in width to fill the screw slot and hold screws when guiding into inaccessible areas. A spring clamp that fits over the screw head, holding the bit in the slot, serves a similar purpose.
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how our prices may be communicated. We have the legal right to set our own prices independently. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price without further action. You may either login with your account to see the price or place the item in your shopping cart. These steps allow us to show you our price consistent with our goal of offering the lowest price on a wide selection of hardware products.
The address entered did not verify, but found a close match. Please confirm the correct address or try again.
Original As Entered
Verified Delivery Address