National Nail 345228S Camo 1-7/8 Trim 316 Stainless Steel Camo Screw 350 Count
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- 316 stainless steel - provides the ultimate in corrosion resistance; recommended for coastal environments
- A reverse rake tip removes deck material as it bores, allowing the screw to penetrate the board without splitting
- Aggressive lower thread pattern provides superior holding power while the reverse upper thread pulls the board tight to the joist and provides a clean, finished entry
- Designed for use with CAMO Marksman tools only
- The star drive offers more points of contact for better performance and reduces slippage and wear
- Unique trim head design provides a less visible point of entry
See similar products in our Deck Screws Stainless Steel Finish Head department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||345228S|
|Shipping Weight||2.64 pounds|
|Product Type||Deck Screws|