Miter Box Saw Kits
Miter Boxes & Back Saws
- Miter boxes are used to help cut exact angles for wood trim and rafters.
- Better models provide a mechanism for a backsaw.
- They are made of plastic, hardwood or aluminum.
- Some boxes feature magnetic mount guides. The magnets grasp and hold the saw to the miter box saw guide or hold the saw blade to the plane of the saw guide.
- Back saws are a thick-bladed saw with a stiff, reinforced back to provide the rigidity necessary in precision cutting.
- They vary in length from 10 inch to 30 inches and are found in tooth counts from seven to 14 teeth per inch.
- Used with miter boxes to cut miters.
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how our prices may be communicated. We have the legal right to set our own prices independently. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price without further action. You may either login with your account to see the price or place the item in your shopping cart. These steps allow us to show you our price consistent with our goal of offering the lowest price on a wide selection of hardware products.
The address entered did not verify, but found a close match. Please confirm the correct address or try again.
Original As Entered
Verified Delivery Address