Milwaukee 6955-20 12 Inch Dualbevel Sliding Miter Saw
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- Constant power technology with soft start- maintains constant cutting speed under load and decreases start up head movement
- Dual horizontal steel rails with three large linear bearings-deliver smooth sliding action
- Dual integral jobsite lights- fully illuminate the work piece and cut line from either side of the blade
- Integral dust channel- captures up to 75% of the dust and debris cut
- Miter angle digital readout - provides repeatable accuracy to 0.1 deg
- Miter angle fine adjust with detent override- makes it simple to dial-in precise miter angles
- Oversized single lever bevel adjustment with (9) positive bevel stops allows the saw to easily bevel left and right 0 - 48 deg and provides fast and accurate adjustments
- Powerful 15 A, 3.3 max hp direct drive motor- provides increased power for high performance cutting in hard lumber
See similar products in our Miter Saws department.
Shipping: This item ships via ground only and is not suitable for shipment outside the 48 Contiguous United States.
|Manufacturer Part Number||6955-20|
|Shipping Weight||83.46 pounds|
|Product Type||Compound Miter Saws|