Milwaukee 48-25-1502 Selfeed 1-1/2 Inch Self Feed Wood Bit
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- 7/16 in hex shank provides a secure gripping surface for the drill chuck
- Coated with a rust inhibitor for an extended life
- Cutting edges can be resharpened
- Drills 1-1/2 in holes in wood
- High-speed steel drill bit
- Inside cutting plane shaves the hole radius so you can drill clean, smooth holes without applying much pressure
- Removable, replace feed screw draws the bit into the gummiest of woods
- Requires minimum chuck size of 1/2 in
See similar products in our Self Feeding Wood Bits department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||48-25-1502|
|Shipping Weight||10.08 ounces|
|Product Type||Drill Bits|