Milwaukee 48-00-5712 The Torch 6 Inch 10 TPI Sawzall Torch Blade
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- A precise manufacturing process creates a sharper cutting edge on each tooth for a faster cutting blade
- A thicker, more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability
- A unique combination of relief angles forms a radius on the back of the tooth that reduces stress build-up during cutting and substantially extends blade life
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability
- Optimized tooth design providing 2x more life than our previous generation sawzall blades tough neck ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage grid iron honeycomb pattern increases blade rigidity to resist blade buckling
- The 1 in tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts
See similar products in our Reciprocating Saw Blades department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||48-00-5712|
|Shipping Weight||7.04 ounces|
|Product Type||Reciprocating Saw Blades|
|Teeth||10 / 18|