Milwaukee 48-00-1600 Saw Z All Flushcut Sawzall Blade
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- Adjustable at 0.002 in increments for stock thickness of 1/2 in to 1-1/4 in and groove widths of 7/32 in to 3/8 in
- Diamond grit delivers up to 30x longer life than standard carbide grit blades. The result is a significantly lower cost per cut
- Double truss design guides blade for straight window cut-outs
- Floor guard shields teeth from floor contact during bottom plate cut-outs
- The 1 in tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts
- The Fang Tip delivers fast plunge cutting for window cut-outs
- The precisely controlled size and placement of the diamond grit allow these blades to cut up to 2x faster than standard carbide grit blades
- Unique blade geometry protects against floor impacts during bottom plate cut-outs
See similar products in our Reciprocating Saw Blades department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||48-00-1600|
|Shipping Weight||7.36 ounces|
|Product Type||Reciprocating Saw Blades|