Milwaukee 48-00-1450 Torch Sawzall Diamond Grit Sawzall Bld 9In
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- A thicker, more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability
- Diamond grit delivers up to 30x longer life than standard carbide grit blades. The result is a significantly lower cost per cut
- Diamond grit for 30x longer life and coarse grit cuts 2x faster than traditional carbide grit blades
- The 1 in tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts
- The precisely controlled size and placement of the diamond grit allow these blades to cut up to 2x faster than standard carbide grit blades
See similar products in our Reciprocating Saw Blades department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||48-00-1450|
|Shipping Weight||4 ounces|
|Product Type||Reciprocating Saw Blades|