Mallets & Soft Face Hammers
- Mallets and soft face hammers are used for projects that require blows that will not mark surfaces such as in furniture assembly, dowel setting, wood projects and shaping soft metal sheeting.
- Available in weights ranging from 8 ounce to 40 ounces
- Some feature replaceable heads, typically one soft and one hard
- Has rubber, plastic, wooden or rawhide head.
- Sizes are specified in head weight or diameter with the exception of wooden mallets, which are specified by head diameter only.
- Comes in variety of shapes and sizes for specific tasks.
- Carpentry mallet features angled head to reduce fatigue; shop mallet with octagonal head is used for flat strikes; rawhide mallet is used in furniture assembly.
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how our prices may be communicated. We have the legal right to set our own prices independently. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price without further action. You may either login with your account to see the price or place the item in your shopping cart. These steps allow us to show you our price consistent with our goal of offering the lowest price on a wide selection of hardware products.
The address entered did not verify, but found a close match. Please confirm the correct address or try again.
Original As Entered
Verified Delivery Address