Makita HR2475 Drill Rotary Hmmr 5/16In 7A
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- 3-mode operation for Rotation Only, Hammering with Rotation or Hammering Only for multiple applications
- 40 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- Ergonomic D-shaped handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort and control
- Extended life brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime
- Makita motor advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commentator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- Powerful 7.0 A motor delivers 0-1100 rpm and 0-4500 BPM for the most demanding applications
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts resulting in up to 50% faster drilling
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
See similar products in our Electric Hammer Drills department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||HR2475|
|Shipping Weight||11.78 pounds|
|Product Type||Hammer Drills|