Makita 5477NB 7 1/4 Inch Hypoid Saw
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- 0 - 51.5 deg bevel capacity with positive stops at 45 deg and 51.5 deg is ideal for truss and rafter cut-outs
- High quality, heat treated hypoid gears are engineered for long lasting performance
- Hypoid gears deliver more power and have greater surface contact than conventional worm drive gears
- Large levers for fast bevel and depth adjustments
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts
- Oil bath technology and sealed gear housing for less maintenance
- Oversized top handle for better fit and added comfort
- Powerful 15 A motor for increased productivity
See similar products in our Worm Drive & Hypoid Gear Circular Saws department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||5477NB|
|Shipping Weight||20.86 pounds|
|Product Type||Circular Saws|