Locking Plier Sets
- Locking Pliers are adjustable, vise-type locking pliers that can be locked on to a work piece and operate like a clamp.
- Feature an adjustment screw that changes the jaw size to apply the correct clamping pressure.
- Available in various sizes and shapes: curved jaw puts pressure on any style nut or bolt head; curved jaw with wire cutter also allows user to cut wire; straight jaw provides maximum contact on flat, square or hex work; long nose provides easy access in hard-to-reach places; large jaw is used by plumbers, welders and mechanics working with large objects; and bent nose is for work in tight places.
- Some use a mechanism that allows one-handed release; others require two hands to disengage.
- Many locking pliers provide a wire-cutting function, some from a full range, others from a restricted range of jaw settings.
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how our prices may be communicated. We have the legal right to set our own prices independently. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price without further action. You may either login with your account to see the price or place the item in your shopping cart. These steps allow us to show you our price consistent with our goal of offering the lowest price on a wide selection of hardware products.
The address entered did not verify, but found a close match. Please confirm the correct address or try again.
Original As Entered
Verified Delivery Address