Locking C Clamps
- Locking C Clamps are also known as holding clamps. They are designed to designed to be secured onto any surface, with the screw used to apply clamping pressure.
- Some models have swivel pads to hold tapered work.
- Awkward fabricating jobs and delicate projects can be accomplished easier.
- Screw Stays Adjusted For Repetitive Clamping.
- Ratcheting mechanism provides adjustable clamping pressure and significantly reduces hand force required to generate clamping pressure.
- Specially designed jaws hold odd-shaped workpieces.
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how our prices may be communicated. We have the legal right to set our own prices independently. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price without further action. You may either login with your account to see the price or place the item in your shopping cart. These steps allow us to show you our price consistent with our goal of offering the lowest price on a wide selection of hardware products.
The address entered did not verify, but found a close match. Please confirm the correct address or try again.
Original As Entered
Verified Delivery Address