Diagonal Cutting Pliers
Groove Joint Pliers
- Linesmans Pliers are also called electrician’s pliers and side cutting pliers. Used by professionals engaged in electrical, communications and construction work.
- Used for cutting, holding, shaping and twisting wire.
- Heavy-duty, side-cutting pliers designed for all regular wire-cutting needs.
- Have gripping jaws in addition to cutting edges.
- High-leverage lineman’s pliers have rivet placed closer to the cutting edges to provide more leverage.
- Two head patterns are available: standard (bevel nose) and round nose, which is more streamlined.
- Sizes range from 6-1/4 inch to 9-1/4 inch.
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how our prices may be communicated. We have the legal right to set our own prices independently. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price without further action. You may either login with your account to see the price or place the item in your shopping cart. These steps allow us to show you our price consistent with our goal of offering the lowest price on a wide selection of hardware products.
The address entered did not verify, but found a close match. Please confirm the correct address or try again.
Original As Entered
Verified Delivery Address